The Hyatt Student Prize
1. How can I become a participant to The Hyatt Student Prize?
The schools are selected by Hyatt and invited to participate. The schools then select their most talented students and forward their application files.
2. What language will be used during the competition?
As the competition includes the participation of International hospitality schools, the main language is English.
3. How are the interviews scheduled?
The interviews with the jury will take place early-afternoon and run until early evening the day of the ceremony.
4. Can I join the event with a friend or family member?
The students invited to join the final event, are provided with a complimentary accomodation at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme. The invitation includes the cocktail, gala dinner, complimentary accommodation as well as breakfast the following morning. The invitation is for 1 person only.
5. If I am selected to come to the final, will I receive a train or plane ticket?
School representatives and students will organise their respective journeys.
6. Will I have time to change for the ceremony after the interviews?
Enough time will be granted for the students to change before the evening festivities.
7. Is the dinner seated or stand-up?
The gala dinner is seated.
8. Does Hyatt participate in the final selection process?
No, Hyatt will not be represented in the Jury, as it is not the goal of the event to recruit students.
9.Will I be recruited by Hyatt if I participate to / win The Hyatt Student Prize?
Participation to The Hyatt Student Prize does not mean that the student will be later recruited by Hyatt. Should you be interested in working for the company, please apply on line at http://hyatt.jobs/
10.What is the event schedule?
11.How should I dress?