The Hyatt Student Prize
1. How can I become a participant to The Hyatt Student Prize?
The schools are selected by Hyatt and invited to participate. The schools then select their most talented student and forward their application files.
2. What language will be used during the competition?
As the competition includes the participation of International hospitality schools, the main language is English.
3. How are the interviews scheduled?
The interviews with the jury will take place early-afternoon and run until early evening the day of the ceremony.
4. Can I join the event with a friend or family member?
The students invited to join the final event, are provided with a complimentary accommodation at one of the Hyatt properties in Paris . The invitation includes the cocktail, dinner, complimentary accommodation as well as breakfast the following morning. The student may have an invitee in his/her room if desired.
5. If I am selected to come to the final, will I receive a train or plane ticket?
We’ll invite 3 representative per school.
6. Will my school be invited to attend the ceremony?
School representatives and students will organise their respective journeys.
7. Will I have time to change for the ceremony after the interviews?
Enough time will be granted for the students to change before the evening festivities.
8. Is the dinner seated or stand-up?
This is a Cocktail dinner.
9.Will I be recruited by Hyatt if I participate to / win The Hyatt Student Prize?
Participation to The Hyatt Student Prize does not mean that the student will be later recruited by Hyatt. Should you be interested in working for the company, please apply on line at http://hyatt.jobs/
10.What is the event schedule?
1:00pm – Arrival time
2:00pm – Interviews
7:30pm – Cocktail
11.How should I dress?
Afternoon – Business attire/suit
Evening – Evening dress/suit